Whether you're a beekeeper, bee enthusiast or just curious, the MHBA has plenty to offer. Our community seeks to encourage sound beekeeping practices in the Upper Midwest.
Not a member? Join our online community.
Want to become a beekeeper?Now is an excellent time to sign up for a class. Learn now and start beekeeping this spring.
- February 13, 6:00 pm - February 27, 9:00 pm CST
- February 14, 6:00 pm - March 7, 9:00 pm CST
- February 22, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm UTC-5
How you can help honey bees
• Eliminate garden pesticides
• Plant flowers that bees like
• Provide bee habitat
• Let garden vegetables flower
• Support local beekeepers
Have a suggestion?
Don't be shy. Your ideas and feedback help us improve our website.
Tell us what you think!
U of M grad student presentations
If you missed the October 2017 meeting, or would like to download their presentations here's your chance.